We are not in an era when retiring from paid employment and collecting your pension is all you need to think about. The validity of the world in which we live and the state's decreasing ability to provide for us fully makes it more essential to plan as much as we can for our retirement.
JPC Law are sensitive to the needs of people approaching retirement. We can help you arrange your legal affairs in such a way as to ensure you can be protected and enjoy your assets. The work includes:
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Preparation of Wills in such a way as to protect your family
- Liaising with your financial advisors; we work with specialist advisers in this field
- Advising on the regulations relating to care in the community
- Advising on and preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney for your property and affairs in the way you wish
- All work connected with the Mental Capacity Act 2005 including, if appropriate, the appointment of a receiver of your assets
For further assistance, please contact us.