JPC is a partnership constituted under the laws of England and Wales and is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority of England and Wales. All the Partners at JPC are solicitors qualified in England and Wales.
Copies of the Law Society's Practice Rules, other regulations and Codes of Practice are available from the Law Society at the Law Society Hall, 113 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1PL.
Use of the Site
- The content of this site is for general guidance purposes only and does not constitute legal or other professional advice. We endeavour to ensure that the information provided is up-to-date and accurate. However, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and we do not accept any liability for error or omission. We shall not be liable for loss or damage of any kind arising from the use of, or inability to use this site or any material contained in it. Before taking or refraining from taking any legal action, you are advised to seek specialist legal advice by contacting the relevant Partner listed on this website.
- From this website, you may be able to obtain access to websites operated by others. We do not endorse those other websites nor do we accept any responsibility for any damage or loss you may suffer arising out of access to those websites, including, but not limited to, damage or loss arising from your use of documents, or other information found on those websites.
- This site and its contents are protected by copyright. Permission is given for the downloading, temporary storage or printing of extracts of this site for your personal use only. Material issued to third parties should give due accreditation to this site.
- Any dispute arising between you and us in relation to this website shall be governed by English Law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for the purpose of any such dispute.
- We try to ensure that the information contained on our site is correct. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or inaccuracies unless we have given you, personally, specific advice relating to a matter about which you have given us full background details.
Your continued use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.