As the UK takes steps to ease out of “lockdown” business owners and employers are turning their attention to how to get employees to return to the workplace. As an employer, you will need to consider how this can be done safely whilst meeting business needs.
The discussion will take place at 12 noon on Wednesday 17th June 2020 and places are likely to be in high demand.
- Changes to your workforce including pay and hours of work
- Working flexibly and home working
- Making your workplace safe for your staff
- Changes to Furlough and the end of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Redundancies – the process
- Funding options for additional costs including redundancies
- Opportunities to grow and scale up your business
To book your place please click below: